A revolutionary system that eliminates traditional disposable take-out containers for all segments of the food service industry by utilizing new technologies.
Approximately five million containers to date have been averted from landfills and oceans, which is only the beginning of the impact OZZI© will have on reducing waste.
The OZZI© system and O2GO© Reusable Food Containers are a cost effective alternative to single use to-go containers for all operational sectors across the country and abroad.
Simple and clean automated waste collection:
- Moves toward ZERO waste
- Provides user accountability for returning containers
- Meet or exceed your Health Department requirements
- ROI achieve a 7 - 10% cost reduction
- Empowers customers and staff in ongoing sustainability initiatives
Dedication Duty Service:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Air Combat Command:
- Mountain Home Air Force Base
U.S. Air Force:
- Mountain Home Air Force Base Idaho
- Anderson Air Force Base Guam
- Ramstein Air Force Base Germany
- Edwards Air Force Base California
Reduce - O2GO containers are made with at least 30% recycled preconsumer polypropylene plastic (#5).
Reuse – Reduce operating expenses by sustainably reusing OZZI up to 300 times!
Recycle - Containers are 100% recyclable, meaning that once an O2GO container has become worn down from repeated use, #5 plastic can be melted down and remade into other recycled materials products.